Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Vote Office

[Pinned] Acts of Senate Structure

The Acts of Senate Structure page is a reasorce for all members to use as a guide to how Acts are written and structured. This page outlines all the terminology and he general way for people to structure bills that will be read before the floor. L...
Small Elberich 1y
Elberich2485Small Elberich 1y
Vote Office

[Pinned] Vote Office Information [Please Read]

The Vote Office Forum is for posting legislation that is being voted on in the Senate. It will stand as a record of all the votes in the Senate that involve legislation. Proposed Legislation Any Senator can propose legislation all one must do is p...
Small Zanbor Emerson 2y
Zanbor Emerson0214Small Zanbor Emerson 2y
Vote Office

Nethermancy Act [Passed]

Text of the Act here.
Small Salazar 132d
Salazar1124Small Salazar 132d
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff1124Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 136d
Vote Office

Chronomancy Act [Passed]

Text of the Act here.
Small Salazar 136d
Salazar1129Small Salazar 136d
Vote Office

Forbidden Magic - Nethermancy (Amendment) [Passed]

Re: NethermancyText of the Amendment here.
Small Salazar 143d
Salazar1131Small Salazar 143d
Vote Office

Extended Health Coverage Act [Passed]

EXTENDED HEALTH COVERAGE ACT 36 L.C. Chapter 5An Act to extend health coverage and benefits towards spouses and immediate family members of all Senators within the Magus Senate of Dalaran.Be it enacted by the Magus Senate of Dalaran by and with t...
Small Elberich 1y
Elberich1230Small Elberich 1y
Vote Office

Pay Rate Increase [Passed]

After looking at our current numbers and noticing that there has not been a pay increase in some time. Thus, I am proposing the following increases in salary to match Dalarani inflation.PR-0 (Delegate) 7.5G Per Month, to be paid on the first of ev...
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff2513Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
Vote Office

Civilized Persons Act [Passed]

CIVILIZED PERSONS ACT36 L.C. Chapter 3An act to outlaw any barbaric and inhumane practices from the Magocracy of Dalaran.Be it enacted by the Magus Senate of Dalaran by and with the advice and consent of the Representatives and Senators in this p...
Small Elberich 1y
Elberich7742Small Oliviaxi 1y
Vote Office

Standards in Honor Dueling Act [Proposed]

STANDARDS IN HONOUR DUELING ACT 36 L.C. Chapter 4 An act to better regulate the initiation, organization, and conduct of Honor Duels and their participants.Be it enacted by the Magus Senate of Dalaran by and with the advice and consent of the Rep...
Small Elberich 1y
Elberich0120Small Elberich 1y
Vote Office

Warrants Act [Passed]

WARRANTS ACT36 L.C. Chapter 2An act to clarify and outline the obtainment of warrants within the Magocracy of Dalaran.Be it enacted by the Magus Senate of Dalaran by and with the advice and consent of the Representatives and Senators in this pres...
Small Elberich 1y
Elberich0163Small Elberich 1y
Vote Office

The Reformation of the Parliament of Violet Shadow Act.

Introduced by Rosalyn Lenningsway.Sponsored by:None. THE REFORMATION OF THE PARLIAMENT OF VIOLET SHADOW.In the shadow of evil, we strike evil in its heart. Purpose. 1: Long ago, after the splintering of the first civilization, our ancestors were ...
Member avatar small Lenningsway 1y
Lenningsway11782Small Perlinna 1y
Vote Office

Repeal the Religion Act [Passed]

Introduced by: Senator Zanbor EmersonSponsored by:Senator Hellissa BrisbyRepeal the Religion ActAn Act to repeal a Law of Dalaran, relating to religion.BE IT ENACTED BY THE MAGUS SENATE OF DALARAN.Section I.The law known as "The Religion Act" is t...
Small Zanbor Emerson 2y
Zanbor Emerson2210Small Vanidicus 2y
Vote Office

Denouncement of Stormwind House of Nobles [Passed]

Introduced by: Speaker Zanbor EmersonSponsored by:Senator Gehlnarine LiridianDenouncement of Stormwind House of NoblesAn Act condemning the Stormwind House of Nobles.BE IT ENACTED BY THE MAGUS SENATE OF DALARAN.Section IThe Magus Senate of Dalaran...
Small Zanbor Emerson 2y
Zanbor Emerson111005Small Elorae 2y
Vote Office

Sapient Being Act [Passed]

Introduced by: Senator Garthluzad BlackmoreSponsored by:Senator Hellissa BrisbySenator Verus BaelheitSenator Gao ShangSenator Vanidicus AlexanderSentient Being ActAn Act to amend the Laws of Dalaran, relating to sentience.BE IT ENACTED BY THE MAGU...
Small Zanbor Emerson 2y
Zanbor Emerson12805Small Meriahm 2y
Vote Office

The Religion Act [Passed]

From the desk of Meriahm Lausten:This is the rough draft of the act I will be proposing a week from Saturday. Please read it carefully, and send me any suggested changes or thoughts. Once I have a final version released, I do not wish to edit it u...
Small Meriahm 2y
Meriahm6767Small Meriahm 2y
Vote Office

Honor Duel Act [Passed]

Bill: 172-D Proposed regulations to the 'mage duel' system of trial by combat.Proposed regulations listed below.1. If one of the combatants is pregnant, they are disbarred from entering the duel. If one or both parties is disinclined to reveal thi...
Small Vanidicus 2y
Vanidicus121020Small Vanidicus 2y
Vote Office

Forbidden Magics Act, Part Three [Passed]

Edit: I made a mistake translating a current law to the new ones. It is my own mistake and has been rectified. Necro, Fel, Nether, and Demons and can we be done with this now pleaseVI. NecromancyNECROMANCY is defined, for legal purposes, as any sp...
Small Meriahm 2y
Meriahm8644Small Oliviaxi 2y
Vote Office

Forbidden Magics Act, Part Two [Passed]

Part Two, which will be voted in on 1/17, covers Blood Magic and Ascendants. Part Three, which will be voted in a week after, will cover Necromancy, Demonology, and Fel/Nether magic.IV. Blood MagicBLOOD MAGIC is defined as any magic that uses bloo...
Small Meriahm 2y
Meriahm0312Small Meriahm 2y
Vote Office

Forbidden Magics Act, Part One [Passed]

Part one, to be voted on 1/10, contains the new Writ of Dispensation form and sections I, II, and III.Please direct all proposed changes to Zanbor Emerson, Mab Nimue, or Meriahm Lausten.Writs of DispensationDrafter’s Note: A blanket writ will appl...
Small Meriahm 2y
Meriahm0383Small Meriahm 2y
Page 1