Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Fringe Office

[Pinned] Fringe Office Roster and Clearances

Roster:Director of the Office of Fringe Research: Salazar DemesSpecial Engineering:Chief of Special Engineering: TO BE FILLEDResearch Fellows:Advanced Magical Systems:Chief of Advanced Magical Systems: TO BE FILLEDResearch Fellows:The Black Vault ...
Small Salazar 1y
Salazar0260Small Salazar 1y
Fringe Office

[Pinned] Fringe Office Project List

((This list will comprise all active and completed projects within the Division of Special Research. All information here is classified according to each project's security clearance. While public information on the forums, unless your character h...
Small Salazar 1y
Salazar1432Small Salazar 1y
Fringe Office

[Pinned] Office of Fringe Research

The Office of Fringe Research is the branch of the Ministry of Eclectic Wizardry that carries out confidential research, both for the advancement of civilian life and the military. The Fringe Office utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to extend ...
Small Salazar 1y
Salazar1289Small Salazar 1y
Fringe Office

Chronospectrum Goggles

Chronospectrum Goggles [ACTIVE]Clearance: AlphaGoal: To develop a set of experimental goggles that allow the user to see into the past through the lenses a specific increment of time.Description: A set of otherwise standard engineering goggles out...
Small Salazar 141d
Salazar163Small Salazar 141d
Fringe Office

M.I.L.E.S.

M.I.L.E.S. Magical Intelligent Logistical Executive AssistantClassification: Cabinet The Magical Intelligent Logistical Executive AsSistant, or M.I.L.E.S., is a self-powered custom holobracer crafted for the needs of its designer, Minister Demes. ...
Small Salazar 179d
Salazar1132Small Salazar 179d
Fringe Office

Voidlight Bomb

Voidlight Bomb [COMPLETE]Completion Date: 11/18/15Clearance: AlphaNotes: Does not actually utilize Void magic, but uses Arcane to create a small, but dense anti-photon singularity that resides at the center of a crystal ball, and results in the ab...
Small Salazar 333d
Salazar0166Small Salazar 333d
Fringe Office

Phasic Bio-Regenerator

Phasic Bio-Regenerator [ACTIVE]Clearance: AlphaMK I: COMPLETEMK II: COMPLETEMK III: TESTINGGoal: To create a new medical device that heals humanoids by phasing the injured area back to its genetically intended form. Phase 1 (MK I) would be to phas...
Small Salazar 333d
Salazar0137Small Salazar 333d
Fringe Office

Holo-Warrior Program

Holo-Warrior Program [ACTIVE]Clearance: Beta/FRNMK I: COMPLETEMK II: COMPLETEMK III: TESTINGThe Holo-Warrior Program is a top secret Fringe Office project with the goal of creating fully functional combat ready illusions with the full or near-full...
Small Salazar 333d
Salazar0134Small Salazar 333d
Fringe Office

Project DARKSIGHT

Project Darksight [COMPLETE]Advanced Magical SystemsClearance: Beta/FRNThe Darksight Protocol is an enchantment script used for modifying existing scrying tools, such as pools and crystals, to scry for general and specific magical and aural signat...
Small Salazar 1y
Salazar0191Small Salazar 1y
Fringe Office

Westfall Chasm Report

The Westfall Chasm, also known as the Raging Chasm, has provided the Magus Senate with considerable mystery, given the various oddities within it.An analysis of the soil composition within and around the chasm suggest that the chasm was created in...
Small Salazar 1y
Salazar0297Small Salazar 1y
Fringe Office

Project Sapphire

((The following is from Salazar's official D.S.R. research journal, with each project being made available to those with the appropriate clearance level. It is also why the entries are written from an objective standpoint, as it is not a diary.))P...
Small Salazar 1y
Salazar6645Small Salazar 1y
Page 1