Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Department of Trade

[Pinned] Senate Trade Department

Magus Senate opens Trade DepartmentWho are we? The Trade Department is a branch of the senate dedicated to developing, organizing, and overseeing foreign and domestic trade including - but not limited to - loan...
Small Farel 1y
Farel0165Small Farel 1y
Department of Trade

[Pinned] Trade Department Personnel

The following are individuals with a position in the Department of Trade; those seeking to join the Department may contact the director:Director - Farel ArcForeign Trade Official - Kores Blackrune
Small Farel 1y
Farel0108Small Farel 1y
[Pinned] PRISM
Department of Trade

[Pinned] PRISM

PRISM is a collection of private and public businesses united by trade, members of PRISM are not bound by contracts. Members of prism receive and provide aid to one another in the form of resource, product, and service discounts in-addition to adv...
Small Farel 1y
Farel0166Small Farel 1y
Department of Trade

Senate Trade Manifest

The following is a manifest of recent imports and exports of trade goods handled by the Magus Senate of Dalaran. All units priced per pound or per 16 fluid ounces.Agricultural ImportsProducePrimary Provider: Sunswift Farms-Apples; 85c-Ash Turnips;...
Small Farel 59d
Farel189Small Farel 59d
Department of Trade

Market Request

This poster can be found in the markets around Dalaran.The trade department is issuing a request for the following materials at the given prices for a limited time: Leystone Ore - - - - - - 1g per lb. Uncut Leycrystals - -...
Small Farel 358d
Farel1187Small Farel 358d
Department of Trade

Trade Department Holdings

- (1) Alterac Coal Mine, Southern Alterac Mountains- (2) Alterac Iron Mine, Southern Alterac MountainsAlterac mines are currently operated by a number of local miners who have recently received training on proper mine safety and who have been outf...
Small Farel 1y
Farel0163Small Farel 1y
Page 1