Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Policy on Warlocks in the Kirin Tor

Hello everyone.So it has come to the attention of the officer corp that there are some concerns from our warlock RPers given the new direction our guild RP is going.Concerns being that these warlocks feel they are going to be removed or be discrim...
Small Vanidicus 313d
Vanidicus0400Small Vanidicus 313d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Sample Interview Questions for interviewing new members

Please be sure to ask some derivation of these questions. -Van0. (Optional) Canonically summon the Great Codex, the Registry of Dalaran.1./s First and foremost. Care to state your full name for Posterity?2./s And second, Where is your place of Ori...
Small Mayla Middlegear 1y
Mayla Middlegear0355Small Mayla Middlegear 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Dazzling Championship!

The Dazzling Championship is a monthly contest held by the Magus Senate of Dalaran on the last Tuesday of the month.The championship is held monthly in the sewers of Dalaran. The Senate rents out part of the Circle of Wills from the goblins. Every...
Small Zanbor Emerson 1y
Zanbor Emerson2145Small Zanbor Emerson 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Lore/Fanon Sources!

Here are some good things to check out if you need to brush up on lore.From Wowpedia: Dalaran Mage Magic Arcane Lore Most of the Magus Senate fanon can be viewed in these forums or on the MG wikia.From the Moonguard Wikia: Magus Senate Pages Magic...
Small Zanbor Emerson 1y
Zanbor Emerson0184Small Zanbor Emerson 1y
General Discussion

Ok so wait

I put through an application last night, and I am able to view the forums. Does this mean I go on to the next step?
Member avatar small Mäximal 144d
Mäximal2160Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 144d
General Discussion

The Backwards Hourglass

A campaign! Exciting and wonderful! So this campaign requires some Out of Character notes before we begin. The event will be divided into what people sign up for. Don't worry about signing up for a certain aspect, as if there's not enough in one s...
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 146d
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff168Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 146d
General Discussion

Story Telling and Event Leading

As we go through the Senate, many of us have the desire to lead events. While classes tend to be easy, lecture, a bit of show and tale, and everyone comes away from it a bit more educated on the subject, doing an adventure or military event tends ...
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 155d
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff2164Small Vanidicus 149d
General Discussion

The Senate turns FOUR!

http://imgur.com/a/Xoto9
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 213d
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff1174Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 213d
General Discussion

Temporary Suspension of Azerothian History

Due to a repeating and sporadic occurrence of absences and low turnouts to my Azerothian history courses, I will be suspending them for the time being. The sign-up etiquette needs some work, as I'll expect larger turnouts only to see nobody come a...
Small Alazea Emberstar 1y
Alazea Emberstar0178Small Alazea Emberstar 1y
General Discussion

Screenshots from Scrying

http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/mairaedocallaghan/library/
Member avatar small Mairaede 1y
Mairaede2235Small Vanidicus 1y
General Discussion

I wrote a song.

To the tune of RoyalsI’ve never seen a human in the flesh.Cut my teeth on brawling rings as a toddler.And I’m real proud of my heritaaaage.In the torn up world. They call it Draenor.But everybody’s like, demons, portals, unlimited powerFel blood, ...
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff0149Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
General Discussion

PC broke

Well bad news people my pc decided to sayf you and just crashed on me so i will be back soon with a new computer.
Small Grimlohk 1y
Grimlohk3284Small Grimlohk 1y
General Discussion

Prizes for Writing Prompts

If you win one of the writing prompts, you are able to choose from the prize list below. Mail Hellissa or Mab in game with your desired prize.Hexweave BagGronnling MountPet from the Pets TabWeapon Enchant (Mark of...)Engineering ToyElixir of the R...
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff2252Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
General Discussion

i sat on my cow!

yep... it means just what it says. normally i would say go look at my facebook page, but as i recently found out, not all of you have one. so i figured i'd share these here ^.^ this is our steer, Brogan. the big lonely cow who gets out to go visit...
Small Duncan Liam Manderly 1y
Duncan Liam Manderly2216Small Kyandra Icefire 1y
General Discussion

Senate Calender

So, awhile back a Senate Calender idea was thought up and created by the amazing Mab. The idea of the calender was to create one for men, and one for women, in order to sell ICly to raise money for the orphanages around Azeroth. People volunteered...
Small Matiff Durthan 2y
Matiff Durthan342984Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
General Discussion

I have returned/update on my old event campaign, if people care.

So I'm back, potentially. Things on this side have settled down and I should be able to get back on like I used to.Now to the part that people care about, if they do at all.If I am allowed to, I would of course want to resume my whole event campai...
Member avatar small Mathias 1y
Mathias4277Member avatar small Mathias 1y
Alazea Emberstar4244Small Alazea Emberstar 1y
General Discussion

Fel Magic Symposium [Server Event Idea]

With the wrap up and Warlord of Draenor and the Rise of the Legion I thought we could host a server event about Fel magic and demons. Khadgar is suspicious of a return of the Legion so it would make sense for the Kirin Tor to be actively researchi...
Small Zanbor Emerson 1y
Zanbor Emerson7662Small Mayiko/Meren 1y
General Discussion

For Mages

Even without dialogue...most should understand.
Member avatar small Asorielle 1y
Asorielle2203Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 1y
General Discussion

Peretrix's craptacular art thread

So I do arty things sometimes here they are:(NOTE: most images are big so open them in a new tab to see the details)Custom models:Drawz:Other crap, mostly non-WoW themed art can be found here.
Member avatar small Peratrix 1y
Peratrix2276Member avatar small Peratrix 1y