Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rise of the Homunculi

The Lucid Nightmare

How long have I been here?It feels like a damn eternity. It's maddening. I'm trapped here and...I can't get out.I'm certain this was to keep me placated...an illusion. A nice feelgood place to keep me contained. Ugh...How did I even get here? I we...
Small Vanidicus 223d
Vanidicus1143Small Vanidicus 223d
Rise of the Homunculi

++Internal Memo: Mage-Commander Compromised; Not for Public Consumption++

A leaked memo may be found...+++WAR MINISTRY CENTRAL DATA STORAGE RECOVERY: SECTOR/PLANETARY/ EVENT: DALARAN/AZEROTH/ORGANIZATIONAL COMPROMISE++++++QUERY: MAGE-COMMANDER LOCATION++++++QUERIED MECHANISM: REPLACEMENT OF LEADERSHIP BY LEGION AGENTS++...
Small Vanidicus 223d
Vanidicus1104Small Vanidicus 223d
Rise of the Homunculi

Trapped

Stepping out on the balcony, Salazar indulged in the cool breeze that meandered between the violet towers. Breathing it in, he felt at peace. By now he had gotten used to the massive fel planet brightening the sky with its sickly presence, but eve...
Small Salazar 223d
Salazar183Small Salazar 223d
Rise of the Homunculi

Hellissa's Reveal

Receipts to Charities:Dalaran Orphanage: 145,000GHomeless Pet Care: 134,000GHomeless Citizen Fund: 142,000Dalaran Rehabilitation Clinic: 17,000GDalaran Youth Center: 122,000GDalaran Children’s Reading Program: 10,000GKirin Tor Marmot Ball Team: 6,...
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 227d
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff185Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 227d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Ilmarinen

"Three hundred sixty-five point seven three one by eleven hundred twenty one by forty-five point two."The wind of the frozen cliffs ripped through the robes of the auburn-haired Pyromancer. Even his gloves could not fully protect his hands from t...
Small Ilmarinen 259d
Ilmarinen5401Small Ilmarinen 229d
Salazar185Small Salazar 245d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Press Release 12/10/17

Small Salazar 254d
Salazar1148Small Salazar 254d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Salazar Demes

“Huh, what was that?” Salazar thought, unable to speak with a warded muzzle tight around his face. His eyes darted left and right, the only part of his body he could move.“I recognize this,” he continued to think, his eyes noting the black marble-...
Small Salazar 255d
Salazar171Small Salazar 255d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Dalaran Times Special Edition

SECRET SENATE BIO-WEAPON? MAGE-GUARD HUNTING SHAPESHIFTER LINKED TO THEFT OF ARTIFACT By Felia Silverman Leaked information from the Mage-Guard reveal they have been searching for a shapeshifter who may have been responsible for the theft of the...
Small Zanila Twinwrench 255d
Zanila Twinwrench168Small Zanila Twinwrench 255d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Lyssandra

“Napping again? We could play another game if you are bored.” Fuerel offered, chewing his lip. “I don’t have to work on this right now, it can wait.” As he put down the phoenix feather quill that Mab had gotten him for Winter’s Veil last year. He ...
Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 258d
Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff2119Small Hellissa Brisby-Pyrestaff 257d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Dalaran Times

Small Zanila Twinwrench 259d
Zanila Twinwrench1144Small Zanila Twinwrench 259d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Ministers

December 3, 38 L.C.PRESS RELEASECabinet of Ministers on High Alert as Strange Occurrences Unsettle DalaranA series of anomalous events in Dalaran, starting with the Senate meeting last Saturday and last night’s breach of the Arcane Vaults has caus...
Small Salazar 261d
Salazar193Small Salazar 261d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Zanila Twinwrench

A spark, then a rift in space opened in the workshop of Grand Engineer Twinwrench, the portal fully open as the gnome stepped out of it. Sighing softly as she stepped forward, the portal closing behind her with a snap as she walked towards her wo...
Small Zanila Twinwrench 266d
Zanila Twinwrench2202Small Zanila Twinwrench 261d
Rise of the Homunculi

Campaign: Bran'allius

Surveillance systems active...Bran flops down onto his chair, speaking. "Perhaps it is a sign? Ever since my trip to the void my connection to the light has gotten weaker. Maybe they knew and tried to trick me?" Bran pauses...A figure in the corne...
Member avatar small Bran'allius/ Myrthelicen 264d
Bran'allius/ Myrthelicen1101Member avatar small Bran'allius/ Myrthelicen 264d
Page 1